With immediate effect, RLE Mobility GmbH & Co KG is looking for a(n)
System architect (m/f/d) high-voltage battery
- Interpretation of system requirements and elaboration of changes to existing architectures
- Independent definition and analysis of customer requirements and transferation into specifications
- Creation of technical security concepts
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in customer projects
- Project management and reporting in various committees
- Collaboration in the creation of fault probability analyses and test plans
- Creation, review and commenting of development documents
- Participation in system integration regarding the interaction of HW and SW
- Evaluation of technical problems up to the implementation with appropriate measures
- Support in the selection, coordination and monitoring of worldwide suppliers
- Release of power electronics in the HV architecture
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable degrees
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the automotive or energy sector especially in the area of high voltage architecture
- Extensive knowledge of electrical energy storage systems including battery management systems (HV batteries, capacitors, powertrain, power electronics)
- Knowledge of the system architecture of a powertrain
- Good language skills in written and spoken English and German
- Distinct ability to work in a team, initiative and willingness to travel
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
40 h / Woche mit sehr flexibler Arbeitszeiteinteilung
We offer a permanent position as well as an interesting, varied and responsible position in a dynamic and international environment with an exciting project landscape and direct contact to highly innovative customers. We attach particular importance to the further development of our employees and promote this through individual training measures within our internal RLE Campus. Become part of a family-run global company with fixed values and high flexibility in the organisation of working hours. Benefit from flat hierarchies, short communication channels and mobile working.
We would kindly like to inform you that only online applications can be considered. So please use the following application button, leading you to our internal career portal, to provide us your documents.
Bei Fragen freut sich Carina Knecht über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.