With immediate effect, RLE Mobility GmbH & Co KG is looking for a(n)
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Charging / Electromobility
- Interpretation of system requirements and creation of technical specifications for charging topologies
- Definition, planning and component development of wallboxes
- Electrical and strategic design of a bidirectional on-board charger
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in customer projects
- Project management and reporting in various committees
- Collaboration in the creation of fault probability analyses and test plans
- Creation, review and commenting of development documents
- Market observation and evaluation of technologies in regard to new charging concepts
- Evaluation of technical problems up to implementation with appropriate measures
- Support in the selection, coordination and monitoring of global suppliers
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable degrees
- Specific experience in the automotive or energy sector especially in EV and PHEV charging
- Extensive knowledge in charging topics including charging standards as well as the creation of charging strategies
- Function development and specification of charging functions
- Professional experience in the field of E-Mobility
- Good language skills in written and spoken English and German
- Strong team spirit, initiative and willingness to travel
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
40 h / Woche mit sehr flexibler Arbeitszeiteinteilung
We offer a permanent position as well as an interesting, varied and responsible position in a dynamic and international environment with an exciting project landscape and direct contact to highly innovative customers. We attach particular importance to the further development of our employees and promote this through individual training measures within our internal RLE Campus. Become part of a family-run global company with fixed values and high flexibility in the organisation of working hours. Benefit from flat hierarchies, short communication channels and mobile working.
We would kindly like to inform you that only online applications can be considered. So please use the following application button, leading you to our internal career portal, to provide us your documents.
Bei Fragen freut sich Carina Knecht über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.