With immediate effect, RLE Mobility GmbH & Co KG is looking for a(n)
Specialist (m/f/d) hardware development
- You will be responsible for the technical management of the hardware development team within the Electrics/Electronics department and will ensure a sustainable buildup of knowledge and the professional development of our (junior) hardware developers
- You will be responsible for the hardware development of control units within our customer projects for numerous OEMs and Tier1 partners, from the concept phase to the start of series production
- You are responsible for the control and professional implementation of E/E hardware requirements in component specifications by commissioned series suppliers
- As a specialist (m/f/d) you are actively involved in concept, schematic and layout reviews and specify relevant test cases
- You are responsible for and assess the validation results for the electrical and EMC test scopes
- As the first counterpart for all hardware topics in your area, you will be in close contact with system suppliers, customers and our management and will continuously report your development steps to various commitees
- You have successfully completed a degree in the technical field, ideally in electrical engineering
- In your ongoing career, you have already gained at least 4 years of practical experience in hardware development and have in-depth knowledge of the development of control units
- You enjoy passing on your know-how to a team and promoting your colleagues
- You are familiar and feel confident with the analysis and evaluation of customer requirements as well as the design, construction and test execution
- The final commissioning and verification of prototypes has also been part of your role so far and completes your profile
- You have knowledge in automotive processes, in the development process of control units and EMC topics
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
40 h / Woche mit sehr flexibler Arbeitszeiteinteilung / keine Kernarbeitszeiten
We offer a permanent position as well as an interesting, varied and responsible position in a dynamic and international environment with an exciting project landscape and direct contact to highly innovative customers. We attach particular importance to the further development of our employees and promote this through individual training measures within our internal RLE Campus. Become part of a family-run global company with fixed values and high flexibility in the organisation of working hours. Benefit from flat hierarchies, short communication channels and mobile working.
We would kindly like to inform you that only online applications can be considered. So please use the following application button, leading you to our internal career portal, to provide us your documents.
Bei Fragen freut sich Carina Knecht über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.