With immediate effect, RLE Engineering & Services GmbH is looking for a(n) HV Project Engineer (m/w/d)
HV Project Engineer (m/w/d)
- Maintenance of HV EDS to support extension of StS platform to end of life
- Integrate specific EE sub-system updates into overall product
- Support manufacturing and service for EE related topics
- Development of specifications, DFMEA, DVP for responsible sub-systems
- Contribute to development of EE processes and best working practices
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the automotive field.
- Experience of development of EE systems and direct experience of working on HV EE modules and systems.
- Direct experience of developing HV EDS at vehicle level or at least at sub-system, module level.
- Strong numeracy and literacy
- In depth working knowledge of development of HV EE sub-systems, modules and related EDS design (topology, fusing, etc).
- Experience of functional safety and ISO26262
- Experience of cyber-security
- Able to inspire team to strive for improvements and high customer service
- Evidence of achieving results through effective self-motivation and prioritization
- Able to overcome cultural barriers
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
We offer a direct entry into a varied position with interesting and impressive customers. We attach particular importance to close support and guidance of our applicants.
Bei Fragen freut sich Rick Prömmel über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.