With immediate effect, RLE Engineering & Services GmbH is looking for a(n) Volljurist/Syndikusrechtsanwalt (f/m/d)
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements including sales agreements, services agreements, development agreements, logistics agreement etc.
- High contribution in all legal areas (e. g. litigation, corporate law, compliance, claim handling, regulatory affairs, etc).
- Collaborate with the global legal team to develop and implement best practices and policies, for example in the areas of contracting and compliance.
- Assist with special projects at all levels of the group of companies.
- Be a key contributor to management of legal stakes of the group supporting the General Counsel, Europe.
- Fully qualified Attorney at law (i.e. with first and second German State Examination).
- First relevant experience in an international law firm or in a company of the industrial sector with high international exposure is desirable.
- Strong track record of performance and legal analysis.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team, and excellent organizational skills.
- Good judgment with an understanding of when to ask for guidance or input.
- Results oriented and pragmatic approach.
- Cooperative attitude and an affinity for working with others to get the job done.
- Sympathize with the core culture (Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, Entrepreneurial) and enjoy challenges and global and innovative atmosphere.
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written and ideally another language.
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
We offer a direct entry into a varied position with interesting and impressive customers. We attach particular importance to close support and guidance of our applicants.
Bei Fragen freut sich Rick Prömmel über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.