With immediate effect, RLE Engineering & Services GmbH is looking for a(n) Senior Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Senior Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
- Support automotive customers with the company's R-CAR hardware, tool or software issues (e.g., circuit reviews, bring up questions, documentation issues)
- Develop embedded software for device bring up, board flashing, and debugging
- Execute device bring-up and debug sessions
- Define requirements on hardware related topics (e.g., board components, initial program loader, boot up)
- Present and demonstrate new products (SoCs and eval boards) to lead customers
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Knowledge in Requirements engineering
- Understand specifications and schematics for PCBs with a high number of complex devices (PMICs, timing generators, ARM-based SoCs).
- Hands-on experience with prototyping hardware/electronics and software projects ; Bring up and debugging of new boards and complex devices
- Design/Development of embedded devices and firmware (preferably ARM-based); Knowledge of embedded OS (e.g., Yocto Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS)
- Relevant experience in embedded software development with C/C++ (Bare metal and OS)
- Profound experience in hardware debugging of embedded devices (e.g.: Lauterbach, IAR)
- Solid skills in FPGA/CPLD programming (e.g.: Altera, Lattice toolchain)
- Electronics design from schematics to PCB design/assembly
- Solid understanding of embedded systems, microcontroller architectures and communication interfaces
- Familiarity with signal integrity, power integrity concepts and power consumption analysis
- Working knowledge of ARMv8 architectures especially R-CAR products
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
We offer a direct entry into a varied position with interesting and impressive customers. We attach particular importance to close support and guidance of our applicants.
Bei Fragen freut sich Rick Prömmel über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.