With immediate effect, RLE Engineering & Services GmbH is looking for a(n) (Senior) SW Functional Safety Engineer (f/m/d)
(Senior) SW Functional Safety Engineer (f/m/d)
- As a member of the Automotive System Functional Safety Department, you will strongly support the Automotive product development divisions with your Functional Safety expertise.
- System and Software Requirement engineering for SoC and MCU products, for e.g. low-level drivers, middle-ware, and safety libraries / frameworks
- Definition and consolidation of Functional Safety Concepts & Requirements within a global team
- Support sales and marketing teams for product promotion and customer support.
- Identification of Functional Safety market trends and safety requirements for the Company's solutions with focus on software products
- Support software design teams and safety managers with your system/software application know-how
- Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, Computer Science or Electrical engineering (Masters preferred)
- Several years’ experience in embedded software design (Linux, QNX, Integrity, eMCOS or others)
- Experience on specification and requirement definition of software products and/or system architecture for automotive
- Profound knowledge about Functional Safety, especially ISO 26262 (or IEC 61508)
- Very good command of English language (German language is highly appreciated)
- Flexibility to work from office and home
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit:
We offer a direct entry into a varied position with interesting and impressive customers. We attach particular importance to close support and guidance of our applicants.
Bei Fragen freut sich Rick Prömmel über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.